A vacancy exists for the post of Local Consultant/ Administrative Support under the Low Carbon Transport Project, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Planning, Resilience and Sustainable Development.
The selected candidate will provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the GCF National Project Coordinator on the National Low Carbon Transport Project; and administrative assistance in general project implementation, management and day-to-day liaison with other counterparts.
Specific duties will include:
● Assisting in the processing of direct payments and advance requests.
● Supporting the GCF NPC in the compilation and editing of periodic reports as required by the project, these include evaluation reports, annual project reports, bi annual reports, and request for extensions. and update project files. Prepare minutes of project meetings. Prepare all documentation for contract issuance.
● Facilitating workshops and presentations, and the procurement of services and goods and services required by the project.
● Overseeing day-to-day project correspondence, information sharing, filing and ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken.
● Providing logistical, accommodation and other administrative support to international experts and consultants engaged in the delivery of the project.
Applicants must possess:
• An Associate’s Degree in Business or Secretarial Administration or equivalent with a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher • Minimum of 2 years practical work experience, particularly with projects
• A basic understanding of the Green Climate Fund, Climate Change and Greening of the Economy • Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) • Ability to create and host virtual meetings • Ability to administer virtual surveys • Experience in providing assistance in project coordination and implementation
The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Economic Affairs 5th Floor Financial Center Building Roseau
Deadline for receipt of applications is December 13, 2021. Only suitably qualified applicants will be acknowledged.