A vacancy exists within the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, for the position of Executive Director, Technical and Vocational Education and Training Council.
The Executive Director will be responsible for the administration of the Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVETT).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Educational Administration, or a related field.
- Professional Training, in TVETT Education, and or a Certificate in Leadership.
- Basic knowledge of Curriculum and Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ) would be a distinct advantage.
- Five (5) years of supervisory/ managerial experience in an educational or training environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Conduct external analysis;
• Direct the implementation of programs, projects and systems;
• Establish and sustain agency linkages;
• Formulate policy recommendations;
• Formulate strategies;
• Generate resources;
• Implement employee relations programs;
• Manage employee relations programs;
• Promote programs and services; and
• Review systems
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The position will be on a contractual basis for a period of two (2) years, renewable upon satisfactory performance. The successful applicant will receive a compensation package based on qualification and experience.
ADDRESS FOR APPLICATIONS
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday March 25, 2019.