The Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development invites qualified persons to apply for scholarship opportunities under the People’s Republic of China Scholarship Programme 2018 to pursue studies towards Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Degrees.
Applicants seeking Bachelor’s degree should be between the ages of 18 and 25 and should have attained high school diplomas. For Master’s degree, applicant must be under the age of 35 with a Bachelor’s degree and for Doctorate under the age of 40 with a Master’s degree.
Interested persons should submit their application to the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development together with the following:
- Three certified copies of highest diploma
- Three notarized copies of academic transcript
- Three copies of foreigner physical examination form (available at the Ministry of Education)
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors required for higher degrees
- A study plan or research proposal – minimum 200 words for undergraduates and 800 for graduates
- A CD of own works from applicants for music
- A CD of own works including two sketches, two colour paintings and two other works from applicants for the fine arts programme
Deadline to submit application is and items mentioned above is March 16, 2018.
Applicants who are recommended for a scholarship will receive an award letter for Chinese Government scholarship from the Chinese Embassy which should be used to apply directly to the universities in China and acquire a pre-admission letter.
Applicants will use the pre-admission letter to complete the Chinese scholarship council online application form at http://www.csc.edu./laihua inserting the name of the university.
Please print two copies of the application form and submit with pre-admission letter to the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development before March 30, 2018.
Additional information on guide to study in China under Chinese Government scholarship and introduction to Chinese universities can be found at website http://www.csc.edu.//laihua and also at the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development. All documents must be in English or Chinese.
Public officers must apply through their Heads of Department.