Roseau City Council hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for a partial scholarship to attend Monroe College, St. Lucia Campus.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:-
- A graduate of the Dominica State College
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
- Qualifying age of 18 to 24
- Course of study should focus on the disciplines:-
- (1) Criminal justice
- (2) Hospitality Management
- (3) Public Health
- (4) Accounting
- (5) Information Technology
Awardees of a Monroe Scholarship must be willing to abide by the following regulations:-
- Join a Social Group and participate in Social Activities/Extra Curriculum as approved by Monroe College.
2. Render service (gratis) to the Roseau City Council during semester break
- 3. Must adhere to all rules and policies as outlined by the Roseau City Council and Monroe College.
Applications, including detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Academic Transcripts
and the names and addresses of two (2) referees who must be familiar with the
applicant must be submitted to:-
Roseau City Council
P O Box 161
21 Long Lane
Commonwealth of Dominica
Applications should reach the Council no later than Tuesday, 18th July, 2017.