The Ministry of Justice, Immigration and National Security wishes to advise the general public that effective July 1, 2016 the fee for payment of the issuance of entry visas is subject to increased bank charges, the cost remains at US$75.00 + increased Bank Charges of US$7.00 a total of US$82.00.
Applicants are also being reminded of the following:
- ALL applications should be mailed in. Courier service can be used to expedite.
- Application forms can be obtained on the Government of Dominica website i.e. www.dominica.gov.dm.
- The package should include all required documents, a Bank Draft in the amount of US$82.00 (application fee plus bank charges), a self-addressed envelope, with postage paid for return mail;
- NO CASH should be sent with the application;
- Bank Drafts should be made to Accountant General;
- All relevant documents in a foreign language should be translated into English by certified translators ;
- All relevant documents/copies in the foreign language or English and signatures should be notarized;
- Sponsors must complete a separate form and provide supporting documents required. This form MUST NOT be sent in by the applicant;
- Employer must show proof of his/her business;
- Only ONE (1) application will be accepted per individual except for a family or team/club;
All Applications should be addressed to:
Ministry of Justice, Immigration and National Security
3rd Floor, Financial Centre
Commonwealth of Dominica