SERVICE CONTRACT SUMMARY NOTICE
Design Review and Supervision of the Construction of Fifty Housing Units in the Kalinago Territory
Commonwealth of Dominica
2. Programme Title
11th EDF B-Envelope – Construction of Climate-Resilient Housing
State and Resilience Building Contract for Rehabilitation following Hurricane Maria in favour of the Commonwealth of Dominica
4. Contracting Authority
Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica
Represented by Ms. Carleen Roberts
National Authorising Officer for the European Development Fund
3rd Floor, Financial Centre
P.O. Box 1102
COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA
5. Contract Description
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is a reduction in vulnerability and risk and an increase in climate resilience at the community level. The specific objective is the construction of fifty (50) resilient housing units in the Kalinago Territory. The purpose of this contract is to provide consultancy services for the following:
• Feasibility confirmation and/or verification of selected sites for resilient housing development in the Kalinago Territory.
• Review of Designs and Cost Estimates for construction of fifty (50) resilient housing units in the Kalinago Territory.
• Supervision of works for construction of fifty (50) resilient housing units in the Kalinago Territory
6. Provisional commencement date of the contract: 1st August 2019
7. Implementation period of the tasks: Twenty-four (24) months
8. Deadline for receipt of tenders: Thursday, July 11, 2019.
The full Tender Dossier is published on the following website: http://nao.dm/tenders under the folder Tender Dossier Design Review and Supervision of the Construction of Fifty Housing Units in the Kalinago Territory, Commonwealth of Dominica